Free Ableton Push Workshop - 08/18
Want to learn more about Ableton’s flagship controller? Thinking of grabbing one but want to get hands on first? With a Push 2 for every IO student to use in class, Push is now an essential part of our curriculum and we make a point of getting hands-on with music production from day one. Get the push you need this Saturday with IO’s own Adam Johan as we unlock the secrets of Ableton’s magic music box. Limited to 10 spots, RSVP for free on our site!
All skill levels welcome.
- learn to use Ableton Push to start ideas in session view
- songwriting workflow with Push (how far can we go without looking at our laptop?)
- utilize Push to make better drums
- record jams into arrangement view
- learn the music theory behind Push's isomorphic keyboard
- learn to perform on Push
- so much more!
- Saturday, August 18th at 2pm
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early for setup
- Laptop with Ableton installed
Push controllers provided by IO Music Academy