IO Music Academy students are entitled to a number of perks and discounts. Our doors open 2 hours before every class to give students the opportunity to work on projects, collaborate, and receive help from instructors. Additionally, every 8 week course includes 2 private mentor sessions. These lessons can be used to review topics, learn new techniques, or gain insight into personal goals.
- Access to open hours (weekdays 5pm-7pm, opportunity to work with other students, receive extra help, and enjoy our space)
- 1-on-1 mentorship from industry professionals, including Grammy-Nominated producer and DJ, Andy Caldwell
- Access to artist in residence sessions
Invites to IO workshops
- Weekly feedback on assignments
- PDF Notes of each week's lesson
- Opportunity for support and questions via e-mail
- Certificate of course completion
Ableton Live - 40% discount
Samples from Mars - 30% discount
Syntorial - 30% discount
Sylenth - 30% discount
Soundtoys - 50% discount
FabFilter - 50% discount
AAS - 50% Discount
D16 Group - 50% discount
Our doors open 2 hours before every class to give students the opportunity to beat traffic, work on projects, collaborate, and receive help from instructors.
It's important to us that our students get the attention they need to excel. In addition to our weekly classes, students will receive private mentor sessions from industry professionals, including Grammy-nominated producer & DJ Andy Caldwell. Each level includes 2 mentor sessions. These intimate lessons will aid students in identifying their particular weaknesses, and ways to overcome them.
artist in residence
Throughout the semester, professional artists will be asked to come in for special studio sessions that allow students a behind the scenes look at how music is made.
Extended learning sessions taught by our staff and other industry professionals. Workshops are used to dive deep into specific topics and learn more about the music industry.